C. Alan Nicholson began practicing law in 1985, after receiving his Juris Doctor from the Vanderbilt University Law School. He is a lifelong resident of Cobb County, Georgia, and started the Nicholson Law Firm, in Marietta. While there, he began practicing as a trial lawyer. Since that time, he has dedicated his career to helping those whose lives have been changed by a serious injury in an auto accident, at work, or from medical malpractice.
C. Alan Nicholson founded the Nicholson Law Firm in North Georgia to become an advocate dedicated to representing injured men, women and children. He has successfully handled thousands of personal injury cases, helping injured clients obtain rightful compensation for being victims of negligence. He is a seasoned lawyer that will use his experience to fight for your case. His skill as an injury attorney is crucial to have on your side.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Personal Injury
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Georgia, 1985
- Vanderbilt University Law School, Nashville, Tennessee
- Lipscomb University Formerly David Lipscomb College Nashville, TN.
Honors and Awards
- Georgia’s 2013 Top Rated Lawyers by ALM, 2013 - 2014
- Georgia's Top 100 Trial Lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers Association, 2012 - 2014
- Martindale-Hubbell® Client Distinction Award, 2013 - 2014
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®