Ted Silverbach has been practicing law for a decade. Before pursuing a law career, he attended the University of Mississippi. After graduating, he moved to the metro Atlanta area, where he still lives today.
While living in the Atlanta area, Ted started a number of businesses and began his journey toward earning his law degree. While attending John Marshall Law School, Ted held an internship at a law firm in Cartersville, where he began his training in civil litigation with a focus on Personal Injury, Domestic Relations, and Criminal Defense.
Since that time, Ted has successfully litigated many cases at the trial level, before the Georgia Court of Appeals, and the Supreme Court. Ted has now won numerous cases that have garnered several millions of dollars in settlements for his clients. Ted's experience, persistence, and preparedness as an attorney are highly valued and crucial to have in a court of law, fighting for you.
Areas of Practice
- 90% Personal Injury
- 10% Criminal Defense
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Georgia, 2009
- The John Marshall Law School, Atlanta, Georgia
- Juris Doctor - 2008
- University of Mississippi, Oxford, Mississippi
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2001
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Cobb County Bar Association
- Cobb County Trial Lawyers Association
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- United Methodist Church
- Kennesaw Business Association
- Acworth Business Association